Skin Camouflage Practitioners
Are you on the waiting list for Skin Camouflage? Need Camouflage makeover for a special event or wedding or simply require the skills to enhance your skin? If your skin is marked by scarring, birthmarks or Vitiligo for example, you have come to the right place. We accept self referrals in order for you to beat the NHS queues.
Delivered by qualified staff who work with clients who have conditions that they would like concealed, our warm and professional mobile staff will deliver services in the comfort and privacy of your home.
We have seven camouflage packages for you to choose from. As part of each package you will be guided on how to conceal yourself as well as given written instructions and a full support.
Package 1 Full Coverage
Full covering, concealing and setting.
Package 2 Full Coverage Spec.
Full Coverage, concealing and setting, plus a specific enhancing of one area of the face ie Eyes, Lips, Cheeks, nose etc.
Package 3 Full Coverage Daytime
Full covering, concealing and setting plus a daytime beauty look.
Package 4 Full Coverage Evening
Full Covering, concealing and setting plus an evening beauty look
Package 5 Full Coverage Glamour
Full coverage, concealing and setting plus a glamour look
Package 6 Full Coverage Daytime & Evening
Full coverage, concealing and setting plus a daytime and glamour look.
Package 7 Full Coverage Daytime & Evening Photographic guide
Full coverage, concealing and setting plus a daytime and glamour look. Every step of your concealing professionally photographed and made into your own personalised step by step video guide.
Prices will vary as we tailor the booking to your unique requirements, however prices start at £149 for a 3 hour session by a specialist qualified practitioner.
We cater for small to medium sized skin camouflage to correct the following conditions:
- Birth Marks
- Stretch marks
- Skin discolouration
- other dermatological conditions.
We are not able to work on broken, infectious or inflammed skin. However you can register your interest and wait until your skin has settled down.
What happens next?
- Book your skin Camouflage appointment, which includes initial consultation to discuss your needs and the process ahead. Fill in the enquiry form below and pay for your booking securely online.
- Talk to your consultant who will assess your needs.
- On the day, you will be shown the range of makeup available to you and begin the skin matching process to the specific area required.
- Your consultant will then begin the coverage process and conceal your skin. Professional products will be used to waterproof and seal your product. This can last up to 16 hours.
- Your consultant will teach you how to conceal the makeup yourself, and you will have a chance to do this with professional guidance.
- If you have booked our Coverage & Beauty service, you will also have a beauty makeover and tutorial.
- You will be given a consultation report which will list the products which you have used and written instructions tailored to you.
- If you need guidance in getting the makeup, this can be arranged.
We have a very sought after service with limited staff so please book early to avoid disappointment.
All the Brands which we use are available on an NHS prescription in the UK.
Complete our Camouflage enquiry form and start the journey to beautifully camouflaged skin
or call us for a confidential chat regarding your camouflage needs. 0208 516 6528